Park Rules Policy
In order to provide safe, accessible, and entertaining parks for all, please abide by the following regulations. Failure to do so may result in expulsion, fine, and/or arrest.
- Open: Sunrise to Sunset
- While enjoying the park please respect its use by others.
- Smoking and/or Tobacco use of any kind is not allowed on any Park District Property.
- Leash and pick up after all pets.
- Bicycles, tricycles, scooters, rollerblades, skateboards or similiar vehicles should not be used on the playground.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision and conduct of their children at all times. Please use your discretion as to your child's physical ability to use any of the playground equipment.
- Loitering in parking lots is not allowed.
- Hunting and firearms are not allowed.
- Golfing is not permitted in parks.
- Organized league games or practices are not permitted without a permit.
NOTICE: Violation of these rules may result in a fine of up to $500. We ask for your assistance by reporting vandalism or unsafe conditions to the Lake County Sheriff (847) 549-5200, or the Park District Office (847) 356-0008. Thank you.
Board approved 7/11/2012