- Develop capital improvement plans/recommendations
- Oversee capital improvement projects
- Oversee assigned area of responsibility
- Interact with GDDP Manager to resolve issues
- Manage operational budgets
- Work with volunteers on Special events and Projects
- Communicate to GPPD Board at large including written monthly status reports
- Grant Development
- Master Planning
- Inter-Government Communication
- Capital Planning
- Proposal Development
- Community Outreach
- Risk Management
- Budget Planning
What does is mean to be a Commissioner?
All commissioners will oversee their assigned area of responsibility. They will work with GPPD Manager on issue/problem resolution, developing monthly reports to the board, tracking to annual approved budgets and reporting overages, escalate issues and concerns to the board as required, and on any issues from government entities or residents related to the areas of responsibility.
They will have responsibility of strategic activities related to their assignment including: researching grant opportunities, interacting with county or government entities to develop long range plans for their area of responsibility; identifying capital improvements and projects, developing recommended financial plans during budget planning process, as well as contributions to the master plans.