Grandwood Park Park District is a great choice for your indoor or outdoor rental facility needs. Our accommodations are perfect for parties, receptions, banquets, meetings, family gatherings, reunions, showers, graduations, etc.
To reserve an indoor/outdoor space:
- Complete the Rental Application/Contract
- Pay your security deposit
- Photo ID is required for all applications
- Proof of residency required if applying as a resident of the Park District. You must live within the boundaries of the Park District. to receive resident rates. Residents reside in the sub-divisions of Grandwood Park in Gurnee, The Shires in Lake Villa, and the Grand Oaks Apartment Complex).
Applications and security deposit must be turned in in-person in the Park District office. Cash, checks, or credit cards are accepted in the office. It is recommended that you call the office at 847-356-0008 to set up an appointment.
NO DATE IS GUARANTEED UNTIL THE SECURITY DEPOSIT IS PAID.
Security deposit is required when you turn in your application.
The balance of all fees is due 2 weeks before your event. This payment may be paid online or in-person in the Park District office.
Pay Online: Debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) use the form here.
Pay in person: Cash, checks, or credit/debit cards accepted (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover). Make checks payable to: Grandwood Park Park District
A fee of $20 will be assessed if your payment is returned to us from the bank due to insufficient funds in the issuing account. If that occurs, we will not redeposit the NSF check. You will be required to make that payment in cash or money order.
If a 2nd payment is returned from the bank, you will be required to make the remainder of your payments in cash or money order.
For more information, or to determine if you are a Grandwood Park Park District resident, please contact the Park District office at 847-356-0008.
- Smoking is not permitted in or on any Park District property (see policy).
- Renter must follow times listed on Rental Agreement. Time needed for set-up/clean-up is to be included in rental hours. Any additional time used by renter will be deducted from security deposit.
- Renter must leave the facility clean and in order. The Park District will deduct additional fees from your security deposit for both damage and added cleaning required by the Park District’s maintenance staff.
- All materials and equipment brought by the renter must be removed promptly at the conclusion of the rental
- Renter is responsible for conduct of everyone involved in your event
We would be more than happy to set up a guided tour of our facility. Please contact the Park District office at 847-356-0008 to schedule an appointment.
Smoke/Tobacco Free Parks
The District realizes that the issue of smoking and/or tobacco use within the workplace and public facilities has been of growing national concern. The District believes smoking/tobacco use in the proximity of youth and adults engaging in or watching recreational activities whether indoors or outside on District owned or operated facilities is detrimental to their health and can be offensive to those at such locations.
Therefore, in the best interest of employees, program participants, guests and visitors of the District, and to create a healthy environment in which to work and recreate, smoking and/or tobacco use of any kind will not be allowed on any District property or any District vehicle.
The District also reserves the right to enact more restrictive ordinances when in accordance with local, state, or federal law.
Approved by the Board of Commissioners on 1-11-2012