Grandwood Park Park District is a great choice for your indoor or outdoor rental facility needs. Our accomodations are perfect for parties, receptions, banquets, meetings, family gatherings, reunions, showers, gradutions, etc. Please see the menu on the left for information on different spaces available for rent.
At the time of reservation proof of residency must be provided, the application must be filled out in full, and the security deposit paid. Reservations must be requested in person in the Park District office. No reservations will be taken via phone, fax, or online. Reservations are approved on a first come, first served basis. All fees are to be paid in full 2 weeks before your rental. Fees are subject to change at any time.
- Smoking is not permitted in or on any Park District property (see policy below).
- Renter must follow times listed on Rental Agreement. Additional time used for set-up/clean-up is to be included in rental time. Any additional time used by renter will be deducted from security deposit.
- Renter must leave the facility clean and in order. The Park District will deduct additional fees from your security deposit for both damage and added cleaning required by the Park District's maintenance staff.
- All materials and equipment brought by the renter must be removed promptly at the conclusion of the rental.
- Renter is responsible for conduct of all involved people.
For more information, or to determine if you are a Grandwood Park Park District resident, please contact the Park District office at 847-356-0008.
We would be more than happy to set up a guided tour of our facility or provide you open times for a self-guided tour. Please contact the Park District office at 847-356-0008.
SMOKE/TOBACCO FREE PARKS
The District realizes that the issue of smoking and/or tobacco use within the workplace and public facilities has been of growing national concern. The District believes smoking/tobacco use in the proximity of youth and adults engaging in or watching recreational activities whether indoors or outside on District owned or operated facilities is detrimental to their health and can be offensive to those at such locations.
Therefore, in the best interest of employees, program participants, guests and visitors of the District, and to create a healthy environment in which to work and recreate, smoking and/or tobacco use of any kind will not be allowed on any District property or any District vehicle.
The District also reserves the right to enact more restrictive ordinances when in accordance with local, state, or federal law.
Approved by the Board of Commissioners on 1-11-2012